Planning on traveling this spring? Then start planning ahead and book a stay at the Hyatt Regency! American Express is currently targeting users with a Hyatt Regency Amex offer where you can get a $60 statement credit when you spend $200 on room rate and charges. Just log into your Amex account, check if you’ve been targeted, then add the offer to your card. If you need an incentive to stay at a Hyatt Regency hotel, here it is! Just make sure to book your stay between April 2, 2018 through May 27, 2018 to receive your statement credit!
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Amex Offers Hyatt Regency Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $60 Statement Credit for $200
- Expiration: May 27, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Offers
- Terms & Conditions: Enrollment limited. Offer valid only at Hyatt Regency hotels in the U.S. and U.S. territories. Reservation must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the Hyatt mobile app, a Hyatt hotel or a Hyatt call center.
Get $60 Statement Credit:
- Log into your American Express Account
- Check if you’ve been targeted with this Hyatt Regency offer
- Add the offer to your card
- Use your card and make your $200 purchase and earn your $50 statement credit!
Trips anywhere can get expensive, so make sure to take advantage of all the deals available! Through May 27, 2018, you can get a $60 statement credit when you spend $200 in room rate and room charges at the Hyatt Regency with American Express. Simply check if you’ve been targeted for this Amex Offer, add the offer to your card, and make your purchase to earn your statement credit. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening. With those points, free nights start at 5,000 points.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.