For individuals who owned residential property in the zone of concern on or after March 14, 2016, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Bennington, Vermont, Saint-Gobain Soil and Water Contamination Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics produces polymer product technology for fields including aerospace, automotive, consumer, electronics, energy, industrial, safety, and more.
Saint-Gobain denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 18, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Bennington, Vermont, Saint-Gobain Soil Water Contamination Class Action Lawsuit
- Bennington, Vermont, Saint-Gobain Soil Water Contamination Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 18, 2022
- Who’s Eligible: The Property Class includes individuals who owned residential property in the zone of concern on or after March 14, 2016
- The Exposure Class individuals who lived in the zone of concern before Aug. 23, 2019, ingested water contaminated with perfluorooctanoic acid, and had a blood serum test showing a perfluorooctanoic acid blood level above 2.1 ppb.
- Estimated Amount: $2,000 to up to $20,000
- Proof of Purchase: Proof of ownership, or blood test, depending on class
- Case Name & Number: Sullivan, et al. v. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corporation., Case No. 5:16-CV-125, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Bennington, Vermont, Saint-Gobain Soil Water Contamination Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 18, 2022 to receive your potential award!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and our No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuits list.
(Click here to file a claim)
Leave a Reply