Find out more about Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account here.
Available in some states, Farmers State Bank is offering 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 on their Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking
Farmer State Bank strives to provide a complete array of financial services for the communities they serve. Reinvesting in their community has been a long-standing commitment of theirs , as they work to support the many public and civic projects that help our communities grow and prosper.
Continue on to learn more about the Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
Farmers State Bank Kasasa Cash Checking Rate
Residents of Nebraska can earn a generous rate on balances up to $25,000. With a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: NE (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly fee: None
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Meet the following requirements each month to receive the 2.50% APY rate:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH payment or bill pay transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $25,000||2.50% APY|
|$25,000+||2.50% to 0.20% APY|
|If qualifications aren’t met||0.05% APY|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Digital banking services, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Visa® debit card
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
If you live in one of the qualifying states, I recommend checking out this account to earn a generous APY. In addition, you will gain access to many great features that come with the account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Farmers State Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account.