Available to ID, OR, & WA residents, the Gesa Credit Union SmartPlus Checking Account offers up to 7.00% APY on balances up to $5,000 when meeting the requirements.
About Gesa Credit Union
Gesa Credit Union is headquartered in Richland and is the 2nd largest credit union in the state of Washington. It is also the 61st largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1953 and as of December of 2021, it had grown to 729 employees and 270,558 members at 28 locations. Gesa Credit Union has an A health rating.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Gesa Credit Union SmartPlus Checking Rate
- What you’ll get: 7.00% APY Up to $5,000
- Eligible Accounts: SmartPlus Checking
- Availability: ID, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5K
- Monthly fee: None
(Visit Gesa Credit Union to learn more)
Editor’s Note: You could also get the $100 referral bonus. Feel free to leave your referral link in to comments section. You can still do $5K funding for both the checking and $5K funding for the savings account separately. Make sure to set your cash advance limit to $0.
How To Earn Rate
- Enroll in eStatements
- Make a monthly direct deposit of over $200
- Complete 15 debit card transactions
- Provide and maintain a valid email address
- Limit one account per member
- Online and Mobile banking. 24-hour access to your accounts to make transfers, deposit checks, and more.
- Nationwide ATMs. Access to over 70,000 surcharge free ATMs throughout the CU24 credit union ATM network.
- Overdraft protection. In unexpected situations, choose what happens if you are short on funds in your checking account.
- Mobile Wallet. Pay for your purchases with your Gesa debit or credit card on your smartphone.
- Card Controls. Remote card controls and custom alerts to keep you in the loop about your money.
- No monthly service charges.
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 3.30% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Earn up to 3.30% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking and keep up with the latest Gesa Credit Union promotions.
Interested in Bank Bonuses? See our favorite banks including Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
Leave a Reply