If you are interested in learning more about Capital Educators Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers, be sure to keep reading!
They are offering a staggering 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 on their High Yield Checking Account.
About Capital Educators Federal Credit Union Kasasa Cash Rewards
CapEd has a rich history of serving their members. Their history started on February 1, 1936 when thirteen teachers joined together to start Boise Teachers Federal Credit Union. Since opening, they have a proud legacy of supporting teachers. Now they have over 65,000 strong, supporting teachers throughout Idaho.
Continue on to learn more about the Capital Educators Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Account below.
|Eligibility: Membership is open if you are an employee of, a retiree from, a volunteer with, or a student of a public, private, or parochial school in one of the following counties: Ada, Adams, Blaine, Boise, Camas, Canyon, Cassia, Elmore, Gem, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, or Washington. For more information, See current membership details|
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Rate
Residents of Idaho can earn this amazing rate on balances up to $10,000. Furthermore, with a low minimum deposit, you will be able to enjoy the rate to its full potential!
- What you’ll get: 2.50% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: High Yield Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Availability: Idaho (Bank Locator)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking with your online checking account
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000||2.50%|
|Not Met Qualifications||0.05%|
- Earns more than a regular checking account with 2.50% APY
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fees
- Nationwide ATM refunds up to a maximum of $25 on your CapEd High Yield Checking account
- Free online banking
- Overdraft protection
- Free online Bill Pay
- Federally insured by NCUA
Check out Capital Educators Federal Credit Union to learn more about the 2.50% APY promotion on their High Yield Checking Account. Note that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Capital Educators Federal Credit Union High Yield Checking Account.