Use this chance to pick up some extra miles. Aeroplan is having a promotion where you can convert your points from hotel loyalty programs into Aeroplan Miles to get 30% more miles if you transfer before April 22, 2019.
When you transfer points over, you’ll get a maximum bonus of 30% more miles with no limit! Transfer points from participating partners including Ritz-Carlton, Marriott, and SPG. Sign up today before the promotion ends!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Aeroplan Hotel Bonus Points Transfer Promotion
- Learn More at Aeroplan!
- Promotion: Get Up To 30% More Miles
- Expiration: April 22, 2019
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms and Conditions: Bonus offer valid only on conversions received from eligible participating hotel partner loyalty programs points into Aeroplan Miles made between March 25th and April 22nd, 2019 (23:59 EDT). Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be issued by Aeroplan as follows: once the total Aeroplan Miles are earned by exchanging points from any combination of eligible partner programs during the promotion, the bonus miles deposited will represent 30% of the total miles earned from the exchange. Bonus Aeroplan Miles may take up to 4?6 weeks to be credited after the promotional offer end date of April 22, 2019.
How To Earn 30% More Miles
- Head to the Aeroplan and log into your account
- You’ll then have to click on the select Marriott, SPG, or Ritz-Carlton points that you’re transferring points over, and follow their conversion directions. Each partnership will have different ratios on their transfers.
- Aeroplan calculates your bonus based on the total miles earned by converting. Watch your mileage balance soar!
- The more points you have, the more your bonus miles will be; you can earn up to 30% more miles!
This promotion is great for those of you who travel frequently. Aeroplan is giving up to a 30% more bonus miles for transferring old points over to Aeroplan miles before April 22, 2019.
This is a great offer that can be used to save for free flights! This is an ideal way to earn additional bonus miles for old hotel points and JUST in time for travel season. Be sure to take advantage of this bonus offer today so that you can plan your holiday plans asap. Find more ways to earn Points, Miles, and Bonuses!
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|