For residents of Texas, Bank of Texas is offering up to a $150 bonus for opening a new personal checking account and setting up direct deposit in branch by December 30, 2017. Once everything is completed, the $150 will be deposited 10 days after the conditions have been met and the account is in good standing. Also, the Bank of Texas offers free ATMs (more than 400,000 nationwide) along with free Visa Debit Card and online banking. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Offer is not available for accounts opened online, on account conversions, and are not applicable to Student or Employee Checking accounts.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 1.01% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Bank of Texas $150 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of Texas Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Interest Checking, Choice Checking, Basic Checking:
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown (must likely cash advance since it’s in branch only)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: $$4.95- $15, see below on how to avoid monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: The account must remain in good standing in order to receive the bonus.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the $150 will be debited from account during closing transaction.
How To Earn Bank of Texas $150 Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account in branch from Bank of Texas with a $50 minimum opening deposit by December 30, 2017.
- Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit such as Social Security, Pension or Payroll. Remember that each recurring direct deposit must be a minimum of $250.
- Complete 10 eligible Debit Card transactions of at least $10 per transaction.
- The $150 will be deposited 10 days after the conditions above have been met and the account is in good standing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Interest Checking: To avoid the $15 fee, maintain a $10,000 average combined monthly balances in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, and lines of credit AND/OR Bank of Texas mortgage with auto-debit.
- Choice Checking: To avoid the $7.95 fee, have a total of $300 direct deposits per statement cycle, maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance, OR maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances (checking, savings or money market)
- Basic Checking: The $4.95 is unavoidable.
No matter which checking account you choose, you’ll enjoy all the benefits and features of Bank of Texas. To earn the bonus, all you have to do is set up direct deposit and follow the requirements listed above by December 30, 2017. Make sure to comment down below if you have any experiences with this bank or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card is offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months from account opening. The 80K points redeemed for travel rewards equals $1,000 which is one of the largest bonuses offered from Chase for business cards! You'll receive 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines. The card also gives 1 point per $1 on all other purchases. This card is one to have for business traveling since there is no foreign transaction fees!|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Review