For residents of Texas, Bank of Texas is offering up to $350 bonus for open a new personal checking account and enroll in QuickSave good through December 30, 2016. You’ll earn the first $100 bonus for setting up direct deposit ($250 minimum) OR make 10 debit card transactions. Then earn up to to $250 more when you enroll in QuickSave which automatically put something into your savings when you use your debit card or pay a bill using Online Bill Pay. Bank of Texas offers free ATMs (more than 400,000 nationwide) along with free Visa Debit Card and online banking. Use their Mobile Banking including Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android in order to deposit checks with your phone.
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB716 by 8/31/2016 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 9/15/2016. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. From innovative features to trusted service, Chase gives you the opportunity to do more with products such as Chase QuickDepositSM. Learn More---Chase Checking & Savings Review
Bank of Texas $350 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank of Texas Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Advantage Checking, Choice Checking, or Access Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/30/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5.95 to $15. See below on how to avoid monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Sign up to QuickSave to earn the additional $250 match.
- Closing Account Fee: Checking account must remain open for a minimum of six months or the $100 will be debited from account during closing transaction.
How To Earn Bank of Texas $350 Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account from Bank of Texas with a $50 minimum deposit by December 30, 2016. I recommend the Access checking and avoid the $5.95 monthly fee with eStatements and use self service options.
- Make 10 debit card transactions(at least $10 each) to earn your first $100 bonus. Likewise you could also set up direct deposit of at least $250 to trigger the $100 bonus.
- Sign up to QuickSave(a Savings program) and earn up to another $250 bonus when enrolled in our savings program. To participate, you must have a checking account, a savings or money market account, and a debit card from Bank of Texas. During the first three months after your enrollment in the QuickSave program, they will match 100% of your QuickSave transfers. QuickSave program.
- Keep your account open for at least 6 months, otherwise the $100 bonus will be debited from account during closing transaction.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
Advantage Checking: Avoid the $15 monthly service fee when you have combined balances of $10,000
Choice Checking: Avoid the $7.95 monthly service fee when you set up direct deposit of at least $300 OR $1,400 average monthly collected balance OR $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined deposit balances
Access Checking: Avoid the $5.95 monthly service fee when you enroll in online statements and use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals.
No matter which checking account you choose, you’ll enjoy all the benefits and features of Bank of Texas + the $100 bonus with direct deposit or 10 debit transactions. Don’t forget to check out all bank promotions with all reviews, updated monthly, and listed by State.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems? Bank Senstive to ChexSystems Reports
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year?
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
|Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN offers 25,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months following approval of your new Card account. You'll also enjoy 3X points (choose 1 out of 5 categories), 2X points on the 4 remaining categories, and 1X points on other purchases. Because of its many privileges, the Business Gold Rewards Card is considered to be the gold standard and targeted at business owners with excellent credit. Card holders can use points to entertain clients, reward employees, reduce travel costs, or just offset the everyday expenses of moving your business forward. There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Business Gold Rewards Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.