Fifth Third Bank offers a $200 cash bonus checking promotion when you open a new Fifth Third Essential checking account, enroll in direct deposit within 90 days of account opening, and make three online payments within 90 days of account opening valid through June 30, 2017. At Fifth Third Bank, enjoy great benefits such as internet banking with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits and Instant Alerts. It has been confirmed that Fifth Third bank will not do a hard pull on your credit, only a soft pull. So if you qualify, you should sign up now. For all of the latest Fifth Third Bank bonuses, visit our HMB master list of Fifth Third Bank Promotions!
|For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois and Wisconsin, you can open a Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking account and get $150 bonus when you open a new Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and deposit at least $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening. With the Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account you can expect no monthly fees, no minimum balance fee, free overdraft protection transfers, free Debit Card Use, and free ID Theft Resolution. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Huntington Bank 5-Checking offers $200 bonus when you open a new Huntington Bank 5-Checking account and make at least $1,000 in deposit within the first 60 days of account opening. Your Huntington 5-Checking Account has all the features you want such as interest on your Checking Balance, Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace when you’re overdrawn. Apply Now---Huntington Bank 5-Checking Review
Fifth Third Bank Account Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Fifth Third Bank Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Essential Checking
- Availability: FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull only
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, however amount none listed. (In the past it was least $100 within 90 days of opening account)
- Monthly Fee: $8 or $11, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Offer not available to existing checking or Express Banking customers or to those with a Fifth Third Checking or Express Banking account that has been closed within the last 12 months
- Household Limit: None listed, however limit each customer to one new account per calendar year
- Closing Account Fee: None, but must remain for 90 days.
How to Earn Fifth Third Bank Bonus:
- Open up a Fifth Third Bank Essential Checking account by June 30, 2017.
- Enroll in direct deposit within 60 days of account opening and complete 3 bill payments within 90 days of account opening.
- Keep the account good standing for at least 90 days
- Upon completing the requirements, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 10 business days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
Essentials Checking Account: $8 per month if setup monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more or the $11 monthly service charge can be waived if you meet ONE of the following requirements:
- Maintain a combined monthly average balance of $1,500 across your deposit and investment accounts
- Are a current or former U.S. military member with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
Participate in your employer’s Fifth Third banking benefits program with monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- A student with a valid student ID
If you live in a qualifying resident, Fifth Third Bank is offering a chance to earn a $200 bonus. To receive this bonus, all you need to do is open up a new Essential Checking account and follow the simple requirements mentioned above. This is a pretty straight forward bonus to obtain and the monthly fee is not that difficult to avoid. If you are interested and qualify, make sure you check it out. For those who don’t reside near a Fifth Third Bank or looking for more options, don’t forget to check out our complete list of bank deals!
|Hilton HonorsTM Card from American Express is offering for a limited amount of time (Offer ends 5/31) 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases within your first 3 months of card membership. Your Hilton Honors points will quickly grow by earning 7 bonus points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases at participating Hilton portfolio hotels and resorts, 5 bonus points for every $1 spent at restaurants, supermarkets, and gas stations within the U.S. and 3 bonus points on all eligible purchases. Additionally, receive automatic Silver Status with your Hilton Honors card where you will earn 15% bonus points from base points. Among great features of the Hilton Honors Card from American Express is $0 Annual Fee. Terms Apply. Apply Now---Hilton Honors Amex Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.