Fifth Third Bank offers a $250 cash bonus checking promotion with a qualify direct deposit and MA offer code good until December 20, 2014.
- $250 Bonus: Use MA Code 76069 to open a new Preferred, Enhanced, or Established checking account by phone at 1-800-333-7595.
- $150 Bonus: Use MA Code 95715 to open a new Essential or eAccess checking account by phone at 1-800-333-7595.
At Fifth Third Bank, enjoy great benefits such as internet banking with Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposits and Instant Alerts. It has been confirmed that Fifth Third bank will not do a hard pull on your credit, only a soft pull and chex systems to open the checking account. Some users also reported an ACH push for Capital One 360 would work for Direct Deposit. Stop by your local Fifth Third Branch and get a FREE Financial Review to see if your current financial plans are in line with your goals for the future. Make sure to keep your new personal checking account open for at least 90 days along with setting up direct deposit of $100 or more within 60 days of account opening.
|Capital One 360 Checking Account offers $50 bonus promotion with 3 debit purchases and no direct deposit requirement. There is no minimum or monthly fees and free Online Bill Pay. Earn $1,000 in bonuses by referring friends and family! Apply Now---Full Review|
Fifth Third Bank $250 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: eAccess, Essential Checking, Established Checking, Enhanced Checking, or Preferred Checking
- Availability: Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and West Virginia
- Expiration Date: 12/20/2014
- Hard Inquiry: No, soft pull only.
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, DD of $100 or more within 60 days.
- Monthly Fee: Free with eAccess account, otherwise $11 to $25 per month in fees with the above account. See the full list and how to waive the monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Make sure to use MA code 76069.
- Closing Account Fee: None, but must remain for 90 days.
Fifth Third checking account comes loaded with benefits to make your banking experience even better. To get your cash bonus, just bring your postcard to the nearest Fifth Third Banking Center and open a new checking account with direct deposit.
Checking Benefits include:
- Unlimited check writing
- Savings accounts with monthly service charges waived
- Interest bonus on Fifth Third Relationship Savings Accounts
No monthly service charge if:
- You maintain $1,500 in total monthly average balance across your checking and savings accounts Or
- You are a current or former U.S. Military member with monthly deposits totaling $500 or more Or
- You are a student
Otherwise, it’s $11 per month. If you are not a student or a member of the U.S. Military but have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more, the monthly service charge is reduced to $8 per month. Check the most updated list of bank deals list on the net!
|Chase Ink Cash® Business Card offers $200 cash back after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening – one of the largest amounts ever offered for a business credit card. You'll receive 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent annually at office supply stores, and on cellular phone, landline, internet, and cable TV services. The card also gives 2% cash rebate on the first $25,000 spent annually on gas and dining expenses, and 1% rebate on all other things. There is a 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers. Afterwards, the go-to APR of Regular APR: 13.24% (Variable). I personally prefer Ink Cash Business Card to the other Ink cards because you get cash back, generous cash rebates, and no annual fee for a business card!
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Chase Ink Cash Business Review