Find the most updated Liberty Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, new members can earn $50 for referring new members.
About Liberty Savings Bank Promotions
Liberty Savings Bank is headquartered in Wilmington and is the 37th largest bank in the state of Ohio. It is also the 1,124th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 1984 and as of September of 2021, it had grown to 118 employees at 6 locations. Be sure to sign up where you can take advantage of bank bonuses, CD rates as well as bank rates.
- Availability: OH, FL (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
We will review the current Liberty Savings Bank promotions below.
Liberty Savings Bank $50 Referral Bonus
Liberty Savings Bank is currently offering a $50 Referral Bonus to members when they refer new members and they open an account.
- What you’ll get: $50 Bonus
- Account: Checking Account
- Availability: OH, FL
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- For the referrer to receive the $50 Refer-A-Friend bonus
- The referee must be a new Liberty Savings Bank (LSB) customer
- Needs to open a LSB checking account
- Needs to make one LSB debit card purchase (excluding ATM transactions).
- For the referrer to receive the $50 Refer-A-Friend bonus: 1) The referee must be a new Liberty Savings Bank (LSB) customer, needs to open a LSB checking account, and needs to make one LSB debit card purchase (excluding ATM transactions).
- After that, we’ll deposit the $50 bonus into the referrer’s LSB checking account within 10 business days.
- The referrer can refer up to 10 friends earn a maximum payout of $500.
- Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change without notice. Not valid with any other offer.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Free Checking: None
- Commercial Checking: Account earnings credit on your account balance completely offsets the account’s service fees.
- Big Interest Gold Checking: $4 monthly fee
- Clean Slate Checking: $10 monthly fee
- Business Value Checking: $5 monthly fee
- Business Advantage Checking: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $2,500 minimum daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee
For residents of Ohio and Florida, you can claim a bonus by meeting the requirements. Don’t forget that this bonus must be reported to the IRS.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Liberty Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Leave a Reply