The Navy Federal CU Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards Credit Card is an amazing card that allows you to maximize your benefits and savings.
You the chance to earn up to 50,000 bonus points – valued at $500 –with the Navy Federal CU Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Credit Card. You’re just required to spend $4,000 in the first 90 days of activating the card.
You can also earn 3X the points on all traveling purchases including Airline and Train tickets, tolls, car rentals, and more! While also earning 2x the points on everything else that’s not included on the list.
If this card has caught your interest, be sure to continue reading this post to learn more. But if you’re looking for a card with no annual fee, you check out the Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card!
*You can also compare the Navy Federal CU Visa Flagship Rewards card with other credit card bonuses!
Table of Contents
|Bonus Available||Get 50,000 points after spending $4,000 within 90 days of opening your account.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||3x on all travel purchases which includes many leisure/entertainment categories
2x everywhere else, no maximum
Statement credit of $100 for Global Entry or $85 for TSA Precheck once every 4 years
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Annual Fee||Waived the first year, then $49 annually.|
- Good welcome bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
- High rewards rate
- Has annual fee
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
- Fraud Monitoring and Notification: Help prevent fraudulent activities in your account with staff constantly monitoring your accounts for any fraud or unusual activities.
- *Travel Accident Insurance: You can be covered when you charge your entire travel fare to your eligible Visa Signature® Card.
- *Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Feel secure knowing your luggage can be covered for up to $3,000 if lost or stolen when you charge your entire travel fare to your eligible Visa Signature® Card.
- *Roadside Dispatch: Visa Signature® cardholders have access to 24/7 emergency roadside assistance referral services. Contact Roadside Dispatch for towing and locksmith referrals, fuel delivery, tire changes and more.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement: If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged – or if you need some cash in a hurry – you’re covered.
- *Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Get insurance coverage for automobile rentals made with your eligible Visa® Card. This benefit provides reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
- *Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: If you’re in need of assistance while traveling overseas, your eligible Visa Signature® Card has you covered.
- *Warranty Manager Service: Get extra protection with the Warranty Manager Service! It provides you valuable features to help manage, use and even extend the warranties of eligible items purchased with your eligible Visa® Card.
Take advantage of the Navy Federal CU Visa Flagship Rewards’ 50,000 bonus offer since this points value around $500. To qualify for the offer, you need to charge at least $4,000 to your card within the first 90 days of opening your account.
|• Plastiq - Using Plastiq allows you to pay for your personal expenses such as rent, tuition, mortgage, auto lease etc. Although they charge a 2.5% processing fee for using your credit card, this will contribute to the card bonus that you will receive. There is also a referral program that allows you to earn "Free-Free Dollars" that goes towards processing fees as well.|
|• Funding Checking Accounts - When it comes to funding a checking account, opening your initial deposit with a credit card is the usual way to go about it. However, if you want to have more opportunities, you should open a checking account that offers a sign-up bonus. This allows you to work towards bonuses from not one but two different sources instead. Banks like Chase, Huntington Bank, TD Bank and BBVA offers credit card funding, and for your opening deposit, you can often fund anywhere from $50-$1000 with a credit card, depending on the bank.|
|• Gift Card Purchases With Using a Credit Card - Another way to acquire the bonus is using your credit card to purchase gift cards. Buying a a gift card or an individual merchant card typically do not require a purchase fee and are used towards leisure, so gift cards are ideal. However, gift cards such as a Visa or American Express do incur purchase fees because they can be spent anywhere, but gift cards that are specifically for a certain online shopping site such as Amazon or eBay don't.|
|As for a Citi Credit Card, you should call customer service and ask them to lower your Cash Advance limit to $0 before making any purchases because Citi tends to read gift card purchases as a Cash Advance.
Ideally, you should do this with any card just to be safe. Lastly, there is such thing as a discounted gift card which can be purchased on Raise or eBay. If you use a credit card often for everyday purchases, it can build your credit score that will contribute towards paying for things such as bills and taxes.
Earn 3x on all *travel purchases which includes many leisure/entertainment categories too
*Includes: airline and train tickets, hotel stays, car rentals, travel agencies, cruises, campgrounds, RV parks, timeshares, tourist attractions, boat rentals, airports, motor home rentals, ride-sharing services, bridges, tolls, ferries, parking, bus lines, limos, taxis commuter transport, public golf courses, aquariums, amusement parks
- Receive statement credit (up to $100) for Global Entry or TSA Pre Check® and Travel and emergency assistance
Get access to luxury hotel discounts and concierge services
If you’re looking for a card that matches the travel benefits that you want, then consider applying for the Navy Federal CU Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card! This card is loaded with travel benefits and also gives new customers a chance to earn 50,000 bonus points when they spend at least $4,000 in the first 90 days.
Other benefits include 3x points on all travel purchases such as plane or train tickets, car rentals, and tolls! You’ll also get 2x points on every other purchase. Don’t miss out on this chance to apply for this card and receive some limited time rewards.
If you’re looking for a no annual fee card with Navy Federal, check out our review on the Navy Federal Credit Union® Platinum Credit Card! We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions!
(Visit NavyFederal.org to learn more about this card’s features)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
Other Travel Cards
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers 100,000 bonus miles when you spend $20,000 on purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, or still earn 50,000 miles if you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
You're able to earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees and receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.