Check out the recent Seacoast Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn up to a $500 bonus when you open a checking and savings account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Seacoast Bank Promotions
Since 1926 Seacoast Bank has helped people improve their lives and build their communities. Today their offices stretch from Orlando to Tampa and surrounding counties, where you can take advantage of generous bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates.
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 067005158
- Customer Service: 866.710.5778
I will review the current Seacoast Bank promotions below.
Seacoast Bank $500 Checking Savings Bonus
When you open a checking and savings account and meet the requirements, you can earn up to a $500 bonus.
- Account Type: Seacoast Premium Checking account, Seacoast Savings account
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000. Make sure to set cash advance to $0.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Fee: Varies, see below on how to waive
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open for 90 days to avoid the $30 early closing fee.
(Expires April 30, 2020)
I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn $500 Checking Savings Bonus
To receive the $350 checking bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Premium Checking account with promo code DM500
- Deposit $50 or more at account opening; AND
- Have your direct deposit of $500 or more made to this account within 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
To receive the $150 savings bonus:
- Open a new Seacoast Savings account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money into the new savings account within 10 business days of account opening; AND
- Maintain at least a $15,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Seacoast.
- Interest Earning
- Free Digital Check Deposit
- Higher ATM & Debit Transaction Limits
- Free Standard Checks
- Safe Deposit Box Discount
- Premium Interest Checking Account: $21, waived if you:
- a minimum daily balance of $5,000.
- minimum monthly average balance of $7,500.
- minimum daily combined balance of $15,000 in Savings, Money Market, CD or IRA.
- Maintain a Trust relationship with Seacoast Wealth Management.
- Maintain a consumer or commercial loan or line of credit.
- Savings Account: Savings account has a $15 fee charged per quarter, this is waived if you have a minimum daily balance of $500.
- Offer valid through 12/31/2019 and subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Seacoast checking customers.
- Savings offer is not available to existing Seacoast savings or Money Market customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Offer Code: DM500
If you are eligible and meet all the requirements, this is a very generous bonus that I recommend you check out at Seacoast Bank. Additionally, this triggers a soft pull, meaning your credit score won’t be harmed.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Seacoast Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.