Available to residents of Hawaii, American Savings Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $250 bonus when you open or upgrade to a Biz Plus or Biz Deluxe Checking account by October 31, 2016. Upon account opening, you’ll need to fund it with at least $25,000 from another institution and deposited into your new checking account. If you are a small business owner, then the Biz Plus Checking account might be the one for you; however, if you are scaling up and expanding, than maybe the Biz Deluxe Checking account is for you. Just be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before the offer expires. Sign up today!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Huntington Bank $500 Cash Bonus: Earn $500 bonus by opening Huntington's Fast Track Business Checking account and make at least $5,000 in deposits within 60 days of account opening. The Fast Track Business Checking account is designed for businesses that are growing that has 300 or fewer monthly transactions and average balance of at least $5,000. Apply Now---Huntington Fast Track Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Bank $300 Cash Bonus: Get $300 bonus by opening a Huntington Community Business Checking account and deposit at least $2,000 within the first 60 days. The Community Business Checking account is designed for simple banking for businesses that have 150 or fewer monthly transactions and average balances less than $5,000. Apply Now---Huntington Community Business Checking Review|
American Savings Bank $200 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- American Savings Bank Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Biz Plus or Biz Deluxe Checking
- Availability: Hawaii (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25,000 minimum.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: $25 (Deluxe) or $15 (Plus)
- Additional Requirements: None.
- Closing Account Fee: If your account is closed or converted to another checking account within 180 days of, then a $100 fee will be assessed.
How To Earn American Savings Bank Bonus:
- Open or upgrade your current account to a Biz Plus or Biz Deluxe Checking account with American Savings Bank before October 31, 2016.
- After opening, make the initial deposit of at least $25,000 from another institution and deposited into your new checking account
- Once the requirements have been met, you will receive your $250 bonus!
- Remember to keep your account open for at least 180 days, or you’ll face a $100 fee.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Biz Plus Checking: $15 fee, but can be waived with $10,000 in combined business monthly average deposit and/or outstanding loan balances
- Biz Deluxe Checking: $25 fee, but can be waived with $50,000 in combined business monthly average deposit and/or outstanding loan balances
If you live in Hawaii and are a business owner looking to earn a new bonus, then American Savings Bank might be the bank for you. By just signing up for either their Biz Plus or Biz Deluxe checking accounts and making an initial deposit, you’ll be able to earn the Amazon gift card bonus. While the required amounts are high, you should be able to complete them if you are a growing business. If you want to take a look at our other promotions, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Bonuses.
As always, please comment down below about your experience with American Savings Bank. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus, if we’re missing any information, or just talk to us.
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers $150 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Cardholders earn 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets(up to $6,000) and 1% after that, 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases. However, the Blue Cash Preferred comes with a $95 annual fee. With the 6% reward rate on qualifying groceries, a family really only needs to spend $25 a week on groceries to make up for the annual fee. Unlike the Chase Freedom or Discover, there is no rotating reward categories and no enrollment required. For a limited time offer (ends 5/3/2017) sign up for a new card membership and earn up to 10% cash back on U.S. restaurant purchases, up to $200 cash back. Terms apply. Apply Now---Amex Blue Cash Preferred Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.