Trustco Bank is offering a $100 Free Interest Checking Account bonus when you set up direct deposit. I suggest to sign up for their Free Interest Checking Account which offers no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fees. You will need to make an initial deposit of $50 in your account. You’ll also get free checks for life(only after the first purchase of initial order of checks at half-price). The Direct Deposit must be from a Payroll, Social Security, and/or Pension and be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Attention: For residents of Florida, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Vermont.
Trustco Bank Account Features:
- Free Checks for Life
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Internet Banking
- Low minimum opening deposit
- Competitive interest rate compounded monthly
- Unlimited check writing
- 24-hour account access with your ATM/Debit Card
- Overdraft protection (Credit approval required)
- Automatic loan payments for Trustco Loans, with a special reduced rate for Mortgages and Home Equity Loans
- Regular transfers from checking to savings, Holiday Club or IRA account at no charge
- Electronic direct deposit at no charge
- Prewards – Receive money back on your favorite purchases
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsHouse offers 100 Commission Free Trades with for opening a new account with $5,000 deposit with promotion code FREE100.
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $100 back in statement credits after spending $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. You'll also get 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months. After that, your APR will be a variable rate based on credit worthiness and other factors. Along with no annual fee, you'll get maximum cash back in the following categories: 3% U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000(then 1%), 2% U.S. gas stations & select U.S. department stores, and 1% other purchases. Apply Now---Blue Cash Everyday Review|
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.