Trustco Bank is offering a $100 Free Interest Checking Account bonus when you set up direct deposit. I suggest to sign up for their Free Interest Checking Account which offers no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fees. You will need to make an initial deposit of $50 in your account. You’ll also get free checks for life(only after the first purchase of initial order of checks at half-price). The Direct Deposit must be from a Payroll, Social Security, and/or Pension and be completed within 90 days of account opening.
Attention: For residents of Florida, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Vermont.
Trustco Bank Account Features:
- Free Checks for Life
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Internet Banking
- Low minimum opening deposit
- Competitive interest rate compounded monthly
- Unlimited check writing
- 24-hour account access with your ATM/Debit Card
- Overdraft protection (Credit approval required)
- Automatic loan payments for Trustco Loans, with a special reduced rate for Mortgages and Home Equity Loans
- Regular transfers from checking to savings, Holiday Club or IRA account at no charge
- Electronic direct deposit at no charge
- Prewards – Receive money back on your favorite purchases
Hot Deal of the Day: OptionsHouse offers 100 Commission Free Trades with for opening a new account with $5,000 deposit with promotion code FREE100.
|Citi ThankYou® Premier Card is offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou Points that can be redeemed for up to $500 in gift cards or $625 in airfare. You'll earn 20,000 points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn an additional 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of your second year of being a cardmember. Cardholders earn 3 points per dollar on Dining and Entertainment, 2 points per dollar on Airfare and Hotels, and 1 Point on all other purchases. There is no annual fee for the first year(a saving of $125). There is absolutely no points cap and no expiration of points, hence there’s no limit to the points you can earn. Citi ThankYou Premier Review|