With the Alliant Credit Union Platinum Card, you have an opportunity to earn 0% Introductory APR for 12 Months on Purchases & Balance Transfers.
This no annual fee card offers tons of benefits and perks that you could take advantage of. If you’re interested in signing up for this card, keep reading below to learn more!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $750 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
*The Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Card is issued by Alliant Credit Union. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!*
Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Summary
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||0% Intro APR for 12 Months on Purchases & Balance Transfers|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2% of each transaction where the merchant country differs from the country of the card issuer|
(Visit AlliantCreditUnion.org to learn more about this card.)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Bonus
With the Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Card, you can get a 0% introductory rate for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Benefits
- Online banking: Managing your credit card online with Alliant Online Banking couldn’t be easier. Check balances, manage payments, conduct balance transfers and more.
- Automatic payments: Easily setup automatic credit card payments from an Alliant account or an account at a different financial institution.
- $0 liability on fraudulent charges: With the $0 fraud liability feature, in most cases, you won’t pay for unauthorized charges on your credit card.
- Greater security: All Alliant Visa® credit cards come equipped with EMV chip technology. Enjoy global acceptance and enhanced security when you use your credit card domestically and internationally at merchants with terminals that are chip enabled.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW) eliminates the need to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by commercial auto rental companies on most passenger vehicles—saving you money on insurance costs. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions.
- Roadside Dispatch: Roadside Dispatch provides you with 24-hour access to roadside assistance via a toll-free number. This pay-per-use roadside assistance program is provided expressly for Visa cardholders.
- Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay: Join your chosen mobile payment platform to make quick and secure payments with your Alliant Credit Union Visa® credit card. Plus, all payments made with Google Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay still come with the same benefits of your Alliant Visa credit® card.
- 24/7 customer service: Have questions regarding your Alliant credit card account? Simply call the number on the back of your credit card to talk with a friendly Alliant member service representative. They can help with virtually every aspect of your card membership.
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock: No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock, your partner against identity theft, helps provide you with tools so you can act quickly should the unexpected happen.
For an annual fee of $0, the Alliant Credit Union Platinum Card is a good card that helps you pay with confidence. With generous credit lines, low standard APRs, a great benefits, definitely consider signing up!
Not the card for you? If you’re looking for other cards, see our latest list of other Alliant Credit Union promotions or the best credit card bonuses!
Leave a Reply