The Barclays Carnival® World Mastercard® is offering 10,000 FunPoints sign-up bonus redeemable for $100 off your next cruise! You will earn this bonus when you make your first purchase. You’ll also earn 2X FunPoints on Carnival Cruise Line and World’s Leading Cruise Lines purchases and 1X FunPoints on purchases everywhere else. It’s the official credit card of Carnival designed for those who enjoy going on cruises during your holidays and spend quality time with family and friends. Best of all, the card has no annual fee. If you are interested in this card, consider signing up for it today!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
Barclays Carnival World Mastercard Summary
- Earn 10,000 bonus Funpoints after you use your card for the first time — that’s enough to redeem for a credit of up to $100 toward your next cruise purchase on Carnival and the World’s Leading Cruise Lines
- Earn 2X FunPoints on Carnival Cruise Line and World’s Leading Cruise Lines purchases2
- Earn 1X FunPoints on purchases everywhere else
- Earn a 10% ReFUNd when you book a Carnival shore excursion on carnival.com prior to your cruise
- No foreign transaction fee
- No Annual Fee
Barclays Carnival World Mastercard Features
- Lots of Redemption Options: Though you can only earn 2x FunPoints on cruise purchases, you can redeem your points for a slew of non-cruise items: statement credits against hotel and airfare purchases, direct travel purchases, gift cards, general merchandise, and more – all at reasonable point values. This compares favorably with some other branded travel cards, which have more restrictive redemption schemes that heavily favor or mandate brand-loyal redemptions.
- ReFUNd Bonus for Shore Excursions: When you book a Carnival shore excursion prior to your cruise and pay with your card, you’re entitled to a 10% discount. That’s a nice break on the cost of these adventures, which can be pricey.
- Concierge service: enjoy personal assistance via telephone, including recommendations and reservations for dining, travel, hotels, entertainment and more
- $0 fraud liability: protection against unauthorized use of card
- Chip card technology: to make paying for your purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Barclays Carnival® World Mastercard® is geared toward people who go on Carnival cruises often and earn double points per dollar on each cruise booking and purchase you make. Sign up today for the 10,000 bonus FunPoints after your first purchase. You’ll get the opportunity to enjoy up to 2X FunPoints on World’s Leading Cruise Line purchases and 1X mile on other purchases. If you feel like this credit card wasn’t for you, check out Best Barclay Bonuses or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee