Credit scores may seem scary at first but with Extra, you are able to do so without too much worry or risk. The Extra Debit Card is offering cardholders an opportunity to build credit history & earn reward points, similarly to a credit card.
It is crucial that you begin building it as soon as possible. Better credit comes with better mortgage, lower interest rates, and much more. Keep in mind that there is an annual fee to look after. Continue reading below for our full review on this card!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 60K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $200 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $300 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® $100 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
Table of Contents
Extra Debit Card Summary
Treat the Extra Debit Card as if it was you credit card. Likewise, this card helps builds credit score & earns rewards for your purchases. This is the first debit card on the market to do so!
To take advantage of this, simply sign up by connecting your bank account and receive a spending limit based on your balance. Towards the end of the month, Extra will total up your purchases and report them to credit bureaus as credit worthy payment. The best part is, Extra does not check your credit score!
(Learn more at Extra)
- Safe way to build credit
- Earn reward points everywhere
- Solid rewards for debit
- No credit check
- Only lets you spend what you have
- 24/7 human customer support that responds in under 60 seconds
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Annual fees:
- Rewards + Credit Building: $9/month, $108/year
- Extra Credit Building: $7/month, $84/year
Extra Debit Card Bonus
This card does not offer any introductory bonus or promotion. However, you can enjoy other perks such as reward points and easy access to your credit score. Foreign transactions may apply while traveling abroad, but you will continue to earn rewards.
So if you’re interested on accessing added benefits, you should consider looking into other cards.
Extra Debit Card Perks
- Build Your credit history: At the end of every month, purchases made with Extra are tallied up and reported to credit bureaus to help build your credit history.
- Earn points for every purchase: Instantly earn points for every purchase you make. Get points for rideshare, coffee, or even paying your phone bill.
- Exclusive access to Extra Shops: Find your new favorite thing, get cash back and even donate to trending charitable causes in our expertly curated, members-only rewards store.
The Extra Debit Card is something that you want in your wallet. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.
(Learn more at Extra)