Additionally, you’ll receive a 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 12 months of account opening. Then a variable APR will apply (see Rates & Fees). If you’re interested in a card with a cash back bonus, travel and shopping benefits, and more, check out the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard!
Table of Contents
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard
Cash Back + No Annual Fee
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card, you can earn an introductory 3% cash back on all purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases.
This an easy spending requirement to make in three months of opening. Additionally, you enjoy the fact that this card comes with annual fee. With no annual fee (see Rates & Fees), you’re saving anywhere from $89 – $300 a year for a comparable card.
Earn Cash Back & Redeem Rewards
Receive 1.5% cash back on every purchase, with no limit to the amount you can earn.
Enjoy a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all cash back rewards earned in the previous year. This will give you a small boost of 1.65% cash back to your rewards every year. Just keep your account active and in good standing.
Redeem your cash back through statement credit, gift cards, merchandise, charity, and travel rewards. You must redeem a minimum of $25 for statement credit. Though, this will give you the full value for your rewards. Other redemption options will cost less but also give you less value.
Travel & Shopping Benefits
Enjoy no foreign transaction fees (see Rates & Fees) and other travel benefits. Travel benefits include up to $1 million in coverage if an accident should occur on a commercial passenger vehicle, $50,000 in coverage in the event of collision, damage or theft of a rental vehicle, and more. No need to pay for additional auto insurance coverage when you use this card.
For purchases, Purchase Assurance covers most purchases up to $1,000 against accidental damage or theft for 90 days from the date of purchase. Additionally, Extended Warranty that doubles your original warranty for up to one additional year. Price Protection can refund the difference if you buy an item and then see it advertised for less within 60 days.
Editor’s Alternative Pick
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
This card is a pretty straightforward card to have. Use the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card wherever you want because you’ll always get 1.5% cash back, no matter what you buy. Plus, the 10% Anniversary Bonus adds a nice touch.
Pair it with a different reward card that has bonus reward categories at higher rates to earn more cash back. Find all the credit card bonuses on our exclusive list!
(Visit HSBC for more details)
What’s the Competition?
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $150 cash rewards bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified digital wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google Pay™, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• $0 Annual Fee
With the American Express Cash Magnet® Card:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on your purchases.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• $0 plan fees for plans set up during your first 15 months of Card Membership with Plan It®, a feature that lets you split up big purchases into monthly payments with a fixed fee.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• No Annual Fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
ADVERTISER DISCLOSURE: The offers that appear are from companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they may appear within listing categories. Other factors, such as our own proprietary website rules and the likelihood of applicants’ credit approval also impact how and where products appear on this site. HustlerMoneyBlog does not include the entire universe of available financial or credit offers.
EDITORIAL DISCLOSURE: The editorial content on this site is not provided by the companies whose products are featured. Any opinions, analyses, reviews or evaluations provided here are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the Advertiser.