Find an updated list of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Promotions
This is a bank located in China, but there are various branches in NY and CA that you can open an account with ICBC at. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China $100 Checking Bonus
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: A monthly service charge of $15 and an activity charge of $0.20 per transaction apply if the average daily balance is below $500.
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires December 31, 2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new personal checking account
- Set up Direct Deposit with a monthly single deposit $250 or more made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
- Open a new savings account, deposit $5,000 or more new-to-bank money into this account within 30 days of account opening.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000 for at least 90 days from the date of qualified deposit.
- Unlimited check writing
- Checking: A monthly service charge of $15 and an activity charge of $0.20 per transaction apply if the average daily balance is below $500.
- The new money cannot be funds held by ICBC USA.
- All accounts must be open and in a good faith at the time the cash bonus is paid.
- Qualified accounts must remain open for a minimum of six months or the awards will be deducted from your relevant accounts at closing.
- This program may not be combined with any other offer, and may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- We reserve the right to determine at our sole discretion the eligibility of new customers and existing customers.
- All standard account opening procedures, disclosures and opening balance requirements apply, refer to ICBC USA account agreements and disclosures given to you at account opening for details.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China offers great promotions for you to earn money over time.You can have peace of mind knowing your money is insured by the FDIC.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Industrial and Commercial Bank of China promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.