In search of a premium credit card to accompany you with multiple rewards, travel benefits and credits? If so, consider looking into the UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card.
This credit card offers its customers a chance to earn 85,000 points when spending $5,000 within the first three months of card membership.
Additionally this card has unlimited 3X points on commercial air travel, 2X points on gas and groceries and 1X point on all other eligible purchases! The annual fee of $495 can easily be justified by all of the bonuses this card has to offer. If you feel like this may be the one for you, continue reading on below for more information over the card!
Editor’s Note: This is a targeted offer that was sent out via email so be sure to check your inbox, spam, and trash just in case.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card Summary
- Earn 85,000 points when spending $5,000 within the first three months of card membership
- Earn 3X points on commercial air travel purchases
- Earn 2X points on gas and grocery purchases
- Earn 1X point on all other eligible purchases
- $250 airline fee credit
- $500 Credit toward Lounge Access, requires spend of $50,000+
- 12 Gogo In-flight Sessions
- Priority Pass lounge access
- $100 Global Entry/ TSA Precheck
- Visa Infinite $100 Discount Air Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction fees
- $495 annual fee
UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card Benefits
- Priority Pass Select: The card gives you free unlimited Priority Pass Select with access to over 1,000 participating airport lounges worldwide. Membership is required to access participating lounges.
- $250 Airline Fee Credit: This is a good benefit that offsets the annual fee quite a bit, but it only applies to one selected airline that you must choose first. Qualifying Airline Purchases must be charged to a UBS Visa Infinite credit card, either primary or additional cards. You get $250 total per account. UBS and Visa rely on airlines to submit the correct information for these transactions.
- Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit: Save $100 on domestic airfare with your UBS Visa Infinite credit card. Offer valid on purchase of between 2 and 5 U.S. domestic roundtrip coach tickets per reservation when purchased through www.VisaDiscountAir.com/ubs.
- $100 Credit for Global Entry/TSA Pre?: Up to $100 statement credit per card every four years in connection with the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck program application fee. Lots of people probably have this already thanks to other premium cards.
- $500 Any Airport Club statement credit: A statement credit of up to $500 if your total spending on your card was $50,000 or greater during either the current calendar year-to-date or the prior calendar year. You may claim the credit only once for each year in which you qualify for a credit. If you do not claim the credit in a year, it will not carry over into subsequent years.
- 12 Complimentary Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi sessions: 12 complimentary Inflight Wi-Fi Passes will be available to you at no additional cost after you complete the online enrollment. Passes are valid for 12 months from the date you register your card for this benefit. Any unused Passes at the end of the 12 month period will expire.
- Travel Benefits: Primary insurance coverage on car rentals, no foreign purchase transaction fees, 24/7 concierge service, ATM rebates, up to $10 each, and access to Visa Luxury Hotel Collection
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The UBS Visa Infinite Credit Card is a card that you definitely want to take advantage of. It offers tons of benefits such as 85,000 points when spending $5,000 within the first three months of card membership or getting up to 3X unlimited points per $1 spent on select purchases. This credit card may be perfect flight buddy for you so if you’re interested, be sure to check out the card. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|