For those living in California, open a new Stanford Federal Credit Union checking account and get $100 bonus with direct deposit good through December 31, 2017. Just fill out the Stanford FCU $100 Bonus Form and they will email you the $100 bonus coupon. You can open your account online or at any of their branches. To qualify for the $100 bonus, make sure to have a minimum $5 balance in your new checking account and establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500.
Eligibility: Membership is open to the Stanford Community, select companies and their employees throughout the Bay Area, and friends and family of members, plus anyone can join the Museum of American Heritage (MOAH) or Friends of the Palo Alto Library (FOPAL) to qualify for Stanford FCU membership, if you do not fall into their regular field of membership.
Stanford FCU $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Stanford Federal Credit Union Promotional PDF Printout
- Account Type: Basic Checking
- Availability: California
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes($500 or more)
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the account open for at least 3 months
How To Earn Stanford FCU $100 Bonus:
- Fill out your information at the Stanford FCU promotional page by December 31, 2017 to get your $100 bonus code.
- Visit a Stanford FCU branch with your promo code to open a personal checking account with a minimum $5 balance.
- To qualify for the $100 bonus, you must establish a monthly recurring direct deposit of at least $500 to your new checking account within 60 days of account opening.
- The $100 Bonus will be credited to your account within 30 days after satisfaction of conditions.
- The checking account must remain open a minimum of three months.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Basic Checking – NO monthly fees, NO hidden fees, NO minimum balance requirement
At Stanford Federal Credit Union, you get all the services big banks with special rates and personal service minus the hassle and bureaucracy. Open a Checking Account with $500 monthly direct deposit and they’ll put $100 into that new account! Make sure to set up direct deposit within 60 calendar days of your account opening date. Bonus offer is limited to 1 bonus per household and the checking account must remain open a minimum of 3 months. If you don’t qualify for this bank bonus, we have a full list of bank promotions across the United States.
|Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express is offering 30,000 bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases on the card and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new card within the first 3 months. What's the catch, you ask? There are none. You get two miles for every dollar you spend directly with Delta flights and 1 mile for every dollar spent for all other eligible purchases. The Gold Delta SkyMiles Business card comes with a few additional benefits such as one free checked bag per person in your reservation (up to 9 people), which can save you up to $50 per passenger, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases (movies, drinks, & meals). The miles can be redeemed for flights without seat restrictions and blackout dates. Best of all, receive all of this for a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year of Card Membership, then $95.|
If you have a side business such as selling on eBay, Craigslist, or do freelance work, then your business is called sole proprietorship. Simply use your name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. Apply Now---Gold Delta Skymiles Biz Review
American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog.