Montana, the “Big Sky Country” is also filled with big bank deals! Here is a list of the Top Ten Bank Promotions in Montana. Montana is the 4th largest state so you can bet it has some large bank bonuses and promotions. When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Treasure State that are worth your time and effort signing up for. So go find your treasure! Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Top Ten Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Top Ten Montana Bank Promotions
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019
• Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $15K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 2.10% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn 2.40% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
Open Capital One 360 Money Market, Checking, & Savings with these benefits:
-Earn $100 bonus for opening 360 Money Market with $10,000 deposit or more along with a high rate of 1.75% APY.
-Earn $25 bonus with Capital One 360 Checking account and deposit at least $250 and have a total of 3 Debit Card purchases or Person2Person Payments posted to the account within 45 days of account opening.
-Earn $25 bonus with a Capital One 360 Savings account with at least $250 deposit.
-Access to over 38,000 free All point ATMs, mobile app for your on the go deposits, computer access for free P2P payments, and bill pay.
-FDIC insured for up to $250,000 so you can rest easy.
- Citibank – Earn a $600 cash bonus when you open an eligible checking account in The Citi Priority Account Package by June 30, 2019. To earn the $600 bonus, you must deposit $50,000 and maintain the balance for 60 days. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with Citibank which does not affect your credit score. Apply Now—Citi Bank Priority Account Package Review
- PNC Bank – Earn a $300 bonus when you open up a new checking account by May 31, 2019 via online or in-branch. To earn the $300 bonus, you must establish a direct deposit totaling $5,000 and make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card all within 60 days. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with PNC Bank which does not affect your credit score plus you can fund the account up to $2,000 with a credit card! Apply Now—PNC Review
- PNC Bank – Earn a $200 bonus when you open a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend by May 31, 2019 and meet the requirements listed below. To earn the $200 bonus, you must open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, then establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 to the new account, and finally make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card. This offer is available for a limited time, so be sure to apply as soon as possible! Apply Now—PNC Review
- PNC Bank – Earn a $50 bonus when you open a Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend by May 31, 2019. To earn the $50 bonus, you must open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend, then establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $500 to the new account, and finally make at least 10 purchases with your PNC Bank Visa® Debit Card. This is a soft pull inquiry for opening with PNC Bank which does not affect your credit score plus you can fund the account up to $2,000 with a credit card! Apply Now—PNC Review
- Rocky Mountain Bank is offering residents of Montana an attractive $350 bonus when you open a checking account account by June 28, 2019. To get started, all you have to do is open a new consumer checking account. Once you have completed that, you must enroll in eStatements and set up to receive a direct deposit of at least $350. Lastly, you must maintain a balance of at least $7,500 for 60 days. Apply Now—Rocky Mountain Bank Review
- BMO Harris Bank – Earn a $200 bonus when you open an account by May 31, 2019. All you need to do is set up two qualifying direct deposits of at least $500 or more and complete 10 debit card transactions within 90 days of account opening. You have the option of either apply in-person or online. With your application you’ll experience a soft pull inquiry which does not affect your credit score! Apply Now—BMO Harris Review
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in Montana. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here. It is important to learn about all important details when opening a bank account such as Hard Pull or Soft Pull, what counts as a direct deposit, or credit card funding.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions. If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• No foreign transaction fees
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards