The Comerica Bank Premier Rewards American Express® Card is the card for those want to earn quick and easy points on your purchases. Get rewards and superior travel and lifestyle benefits with this great card.
You can earn up to 4X points per $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases, 3X points per $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases, 2X points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases, and 1X point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases.
Don’t forget that you could earn 10,000 bonus rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months with this card! Feel free to read more about this card if you interested it!
*Check out Comerica Bank bonuses for checking & savings accounts. You can also compare this card with other credit card bonuses!
Comerica Bank Premier Rewards American Express Card
|Bonus Available||Get 10,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months.|
|Travel Credit||No travel credit but you get reimbursed for the Global Entry or TSA Precheck application fee.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||4 points for every $1 spent on eligible restaurant purchases.
3 points for every $1 spent on eligible airline purchases.
2 points for every $1 spent on eligible gas purchases.
1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$99, waived your first year.|
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score) 690 – 850 (Good – Excellent)
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
690 – 850 (Good – Excellent)
- Welcome bonus
- TSA Precheck/Global Entry credit
- Unlimited rewards
- No foreign transaction fee
- Limited availability
- Annual fee
- Good-Excellent credit needed to qualify
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Comerica Premier Rewards Card 10,000 Bonus Points Offer
Get the Comerica Premier Rewards card’s 10,000 bonus points offer now! Through out valuations, we’ve concluded that it is worth $100. To qualify for this welcome offer, you must charge at least $1,000 to your card within the first three months of opening your account.
Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement:
What Are Comerica Premier Rewards Points Worth?
Each Comerica Premier Rewards point is worth the standard $0.01. This means you won’t be devaluing the worth of your rewards points as long as you redeem for:
- Award travel
- Cash back
- Gift cards
Redemptions start at 2,500 points for $25 cash back. Comerica Premier Rewards points expire five years from the date they were earned.
Comerica Premier Rewards Card Availability
The Comerica Premier Rewards card is only available to those who live near a Comerica Bank. That includes residents of Arizona, California, Florida, Michigan and Texas.
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Premier Rewards Card Points: You will earn 1 Reward Point for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: service stations or automated fuel dispensers. You will earn 2 additional Points for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code of airlines. You will earn 3 additional Points for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at any merchant classified as a restaurant.
- Cardmember Benefits: Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus a variety of important features, including zero fraud liability, rental car insurance, travel inconvenience insurance, and premium concierge service.
- Elan Rewards Program: Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions
- Zero Liability: Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use
If you are looking for a credit card to reward you on your travel and lifestyle purchases, then consider Comerica Bank Premier Rewards American Express® Card as your go to card.
Start earning up to 4X reward points and 10,000 bonus rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months with this card. Be sure to pick the card that is most tailored toward your lifestyle. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
What’s The Competition?
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.
The United Explorer Card offers 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining, hotel stays, and United purchases
• Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
Perks of this card include:
• Getting up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit
• Get your first bag checked for free (up to $140 savings per roundtrip). Terms apply.
• Get priority boarding perks & visit the United Club with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
• 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights and on Club premium drinks
• Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee, however, the annual fee is waived for the first year.
Leave a Reply