Check out the latest Partner Colorado Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Available nationwide, Partner Colorado Credit Union is currently offering a 1.40% APY 12-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About Partner Colorado Credit Union
Partner Colorado Credit Union, founded in 1931, is a member-owned, not-for profit cooperative. They are owned and operated by members, unlike publicly-held banks who are owned by shareholders. All income after operating expenses and reserve allocations is returned to you in the form of higher dividends on savings and lower rates on loans.
|Eligibility: We have several ways for you to open an account with Partner Colorado and start enjoying the benefits of membership. Check out this link to find out more information on how to join.|
Partner Colorado Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Partner Colorado Credit Union does have competitive rates, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here.
|Discover Bank||Up to 2.50% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 1.20% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Bank||Up to 0.50% APY||Review|
Partner Colorado Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $100,000
- Maximum deposit: None listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty equal to 90 days of interest for certificate terms of 12 months or less and 180 days of interest for certificate terms over 12 months.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Partner Colorado Credit Union CD Features
- Rewards Program
- Identity Theft Recovery Services
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- My Financial Partner
Partner Colorado Credit Union offers a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from. However, the minimum balance is $100,000, which is rather high. But if you are able to meet the minimum balance requirement, you can gain access to many great features that come with the account.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Partner Colorado Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Partner Colorado Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.