Find the latest Rio Grande Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Some of the best Rio Grande Credit Union CD Rates include their 1.31% APY 24-Month Jumbo CD.
Table of Contents
About Rio Grande Credit Union
Rio Grande Credit Union was started by the City of Albuquerque employees in 1953. Since that time, they have merged with San Ignacio Credit Union and the Albuquerque VA Federal Credit Union and New Mexico Central Credit Union. In addition to these fine organizations, we also serve employees, volunteers, residents, and members of numerous companies, nonprofit organizations, and neighborhood associations.
|Eligibility: Membership in Rio Grande Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, volunteer or go to school in Bernalillo County or Sandoval County, you are eligible to join the Credit Union.
See current membership details
*While Rio Grande Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Rio Grande Credit Union Jumbo CD Rates
Jumbo CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the length of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
The minimum opening deposit is $500. However, with a $25,000 minimum balance, you can invest in the high rate that Rio Grande Credit Union is offering. They have a wide variety of rates if you can’t meet the high minimum balance. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out the Jumbo CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: Early Withdrawal Penalty is 90 days of dividends.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Rio Grande Credit Union CD Features
- Federally insured for up to $250,000 by the NCUA
- Account-holders may withdraw credited dividends at any time without penalty
- Free online and mobile banking
- Account-holders may withdraw funds ten days after their maturity date without penalty
The current rates are pretty nice rate but it requires a hefty minimum balance. Additionally, being a credit union in one state, this offer is unavailable to most.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Rio Grande Credit Union. However, there are more available offers out there. To get started, compare these rates to our list of best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Rio Grande Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions, and thrifts. Bank, thrift, and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.