Don’t you just love getting rewarded for traveling? If so, consider looking into the Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card. This credit card offers its customers a chance to earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Additionally, this card gives up to 3X points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on travel purchases. All of this for no annual fee and no foreign transaction fee! There are plenty of other benefits with this card so continue reading on below for more information if you’re interested.
Editor’s Note: This credit card promotion is only available in select states such as CA, GA, IL, NY, OR, TX, WA. Locate the nearest Union Bank here!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee.
Table of Contents
Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa Summary:
- Earn 20,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 3X points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on travel purchases, 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter.
- Earn 2X points for every $1 spent up to $6,000 annually on restaurant purchases, 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter.
- Earn 1X point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 25% reward bonus when you redeem rewards points in the form of a deposit to your Union Bank checking, savings, or money market account.
- 50% reward bonus when you redeem rewards points as a principal reduction payment to your Union Bank mortgage
- No annual fee
Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa Benefits:
- $50 Travel Statement Credit: Receive a statement credit of up to $50 per account per calendar year for Qualifying Airline Incidental Fee Purchases
- Chip Security: All Union Bank cards come embedded with chip technology for wider acceptance and increased protection against fraud at home and around the world.
- Access your FICO Score: Stay on top of your credit score with free access to your FICO Score in your monthly billing statement.
- Cell Phone Protection: Receive supplemental coverage for damage and theft of your covered cell phone when you pay your monthly wireless bill with your eligible Visa card.
- 24/7 Online Access: Conveniently manage account: view statements, make payments, set up alerts, and monitor activity.
- Mobile Wallets: Pair your card with payment services like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay for easy and secure ways to pay in stores, within apps, and online with your smartphone
- Visa Concierge Services: Offers you personalized assistance with travel and restaurant reservations, gift arrangements, business services, and more. The cost of any goods or services provided are the cardholder’s responsibility.
- Emergency Card Replacement/Emergency Cash Disbursement: This efficient, worldwide service allows you to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa card sent to you and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location.
- Lost/Stolen Card Reporting: Makes it easy to report a lost or stolen credit card anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Zero Liability: Shop with confidence since you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your account or account information. You’re protected if your Visa® credit card is lost, stolen, or fraudulently used, online or offline.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Union Bank Travel Rewards Visa® Credit Card is the kind of card you should take with you wherever you go. It features a welcome offer of 20,000 bonus points and gives up to 3X points on your purchases. This credit card may be a great card for you if you tend to travel a lot, so if you’re interested, be sure to check out on what more Union Bank has to offer by visiting the Best Union Bank Promotion page. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.