If you’re looking for a savings account with competitive rates, check out Ally Bank Money Market Account which features 3.00% APY for all balances. As with many Ally accounts, there are no monthly fees, earn a higher rate than most banks.
About Ally Bank Money Market
You can also relax, knowing that your money is FDIC insured. Grow your money faster with interest compounded daily. So don’t wait, sign up for this account now and enjoy the convenience of online and mobile Banking as well!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Ally Bank Money Market Rate
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Monthly Fee: No monthly maintenance fees.
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
How To Earn Ally Bank Rate
- Open a new Ally Bank Money Market account
- Deposit your money into your new account
- Earn a high rate of 3.00% APY on all balances
Why You Should Sign Up for this Account:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited deposits and ATM withdrawals, and up to 6 additional transactions
- Earn a higher rate than most money market accounts
- Deposit checks remotely with Ally eCheck Deposit?
- Your deposits are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law.
- Protect your legacy. Open this account for a Trust. Learn more
- EMV chip technology
Sign up for Ally Bank’s Money Market Account today to earn this high rate APY. There is no monthly or other hidden fees to worry about.
Ally Bank prides itself on convenience and excellent customer service, so you can be sure that you will always be treated with respect. If you want to compare accounts, take a look at our complete table of the best bank rates from our complete list!