With large cities like Los Angeles, San Diego, and Sacramento, you can bet there are large bank deals here also! The Best Bank Promotions, Bonuses, and Offers in California is the gold rush you’ve been waiting for!
When signing up for a new bank account, Bank Promotions are a common perk ranging from as little as $10 bonuses to as much as $1,000 bonuses.
Occasionally you’ll run into a bank bonus worth looking into, and some not so much. Here are some local bank bonuses in The Golden State that are worth your time and effort signing up for.
As Californians say “Find Yourself Here,” with an awesome bank deal! Don’t forget to check our list for ALL Best Bank Promotions from your respective State.
Editor’s Note: Not your state? No worries, you can click on the state(s) above to see the Top Ten Bank Promotions being offered in your state.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Bank Promotions in California
- 1.1 Chase Bank Bonuses
- 1.2 Citi Promotions
- 1.3 Discover Bank Bonuses
- 1.4 HSBC Bonuses
- 1.5 PNC Bank Bonuses
- 1.6 Aspiration Bonuses
- 1.7 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.8 CIT Bank Promotions
- 1.9 Wells Fargo Bonuses
- 1.10 Ally Promotions
- 1.11 Axos Bank Promotions
- 1.12 Capital One 360 Bonuses
- 1.13 1st United Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.14 American Airlines Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.15 American First Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.16 Armed Forces Bank Bonuses
- 1.17 Bank of America Bonuses
- 1.18 Citizens Equity First Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.19 Firefighters First Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.20 Firstbank Bonuses
- 1.21 Fremont Bank Bonuses
- 1.22 Keypoint Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.23 Logix Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.24 Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.25 Mission Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.26 OneWest Bank Bonuses
- 1.27 Orange County’s Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.28 Paradise Valley Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.29 Patelco Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.30 Premier Valley Bank Bonuses
- 1.31 Provident Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.32 Safe Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.33 Southland Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.34 Stanford Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.35 State Bank of India Bonuses
- 1.36 Sun Community Federal Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.37 Technology Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.38 USE Credit Union Bonuses
- 1.39 Wescom Credit Union Bonuses
- 2 Bottom Line
Best Bank Promotions in California
Chase Bank Bonuses
• New Chase checking customers enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Chase Overdraft AssistSM: $0 overdraft fee when you overdraw your account $50 or less*
*We won't charge an overdraft fee if you are overdrawn $50 or less at the end of the business day. Chase may pay, for a $34 fee, overdraft transactions at our discretion based on your account history, deposits and transaction amount. If you've enrolled in Debit Card Coverage, everyday debit card purchases like groceries, may be approved at our discretion when you don't have enough money in your account.
Discover Bank Bonuses
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Bonus offer applies for your first Discover Online Savings Account
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus
• Fund your first savings account with at least of $15K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $150 Bonus
• Earn high interest rate of 0.60% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
See advertiser website for full details
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
PNC Bank Bonuses
Bank of America Bonuses
CIT Bank Promotions
With the CIT Bank Savings Builders account:
• Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation. Earn up to 0.55% APY on your funds - grow your savings faster.
• Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate.
• FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank Money Market Account, you can earn a competitive interest rate and access your money easily.
• Earn 0.70% APY on your funds
• One of the nation's top rates — several times the national average.
• Get up to 6 digital transfers/withdrawals per statement cycle
• Save smart and get more for your money
• Higher rates than traditional banks
• Get 24/7 Account Access
• Secure banking features
• Open with as little as $100
• FDIC insured
Wells Fargo Bonuses
Axos Bank Promotions
• Earn up to 0.61% APY with interest compounded daily and no monthly fees with the Axos Bank High Yield Savings account
• No minimum balance requirements
• Free ATM card upon request
• $250 minimum opening deposit
• Free Incoming Wires
• Earn 0.25% APY with the Axos Bank High Yield Money Market
• FDIC Insured
• Check writing privileges
• No monthly maintenance fees
• No minimum balance requirements
• Debit card transactions
• Minimum Balance Required to Open the Account: $ 1000.00
Capital One 360 Bonuses
1st United Credit Union Bonuses
American Airlines Federal Credit Union Bonuses
American First Credit Union Bonuses
Armed Forces Bank Bonuses
Bank of America Bonuses
Citizens Equity First Credit Union Bonuses
Firefighters First Credit Union Bonuses
Fremont Bank Bonuses
Keypoint Credit Union Bonuses
Logix Federal Credit Union Bonuses
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union Bonuses
Mission Federal Credit Union Bonuses
OneWest Bank Bonuses
Orange County’s Credit Union Bonuses
Paradise Valley Credit Union Bonuses
Patelco Credit Union Bonuses
Premier Valley Bank Bonuses
Provident Credit Union Bonuses
Safe Credit Union Bonuses
Southland Credit Union Bonuses
Stanford Federal Credit Union Bonuses
State Bank of India Bonuses
Sun Community Federal Credit Union Bonuses
Technology Credit Union Bonuses
USE Credit Union Bonuses
Wescom Credit Union Bonuses
This is just a brief list of what we consider as the best bank bonuses in California. There are many more bonuses, so you are not limited to only those listed here.
At HustlerMoneyBlog.com, we strive to provide you the latest information on all bank deals and promotions.
If you find another bank bonus we don’t know about, feel free to comment on any of our bank review pages and we will make sure to have the latest updates! Check out our full list of Bank Promotions!