Available nationwide, Popular Direct’s Savings Acount is offering up to 1.15% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their Popular Direct Savings Account. To be eligible for the 1.15% APY rate, simply open a Popular Direct Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $5,000. The 1.15% APY rate is effective on amounts from $5,000 up to $25,000. All Popular Direct deposits are offered by, and will be opened through, Banco Popular North America (BPNA). BPNA is a Member FDIC institution and a New York state chartered bank. In comparison to the 152 personal savings accounts available nationwide, Popular Direct Savings’ APY is at the top of the list regardless of the minimum/maximum deposit. Sign up today!
|Discover Bank Online Savings Account: Earn $100 Bonus along with high interest rate of 0.95% APY! You must apply through HustlerMoneyBlog.com with promo code HMB217 by 05/31/2017 and make a minimum deposit of $15,000 by 06/15/2017. FDIC-insured, no minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees. Apply Now---Discover Bank Review|
|Available nationwide, Northpointe Bank offers a $50 bonus with 5.00% APY on balances up to $5,000 when you open an UltimateAccount with $100 initial funding. At the promo page, click on "Open Account", then for “How did you hear about us?” select “Hustler Money Blog” and enter promo code HMB. Additional features include 24/7 access to online banking, mobile banking, and bill pay. You'll also receive up to $10 a month in ATM fees and $3 a month in person-to-person payment fees. Apply Now---Northpointe UltimateAccount Review|
|You can now open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM online or in-branch and get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Unlike other Chase coupons, you can apply online directly. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|
Popular Direct Savings Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.15% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional.
- Monthly Fee: $4 monthly service fee if the balance on any day is below $500.
- Additional Requirements: Must have $5,000 – $25,000 in account to receive bank rate.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 early closing fee if account is closed within 180 days of opening.
Popular Direct Savings Account Features:
- Competitive rate and Secure Access to your money via your desktop or mobile device.
- Interest that compounds daily.
- Peace of mine – deposits are insured by the FDIC.
- Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
- Get account alerts: Keep track of your balance.
- Send money. Moving your oney is quick, easy, and secure with Popular Direct.
- All digital services. Online and mobile banking at the touch of your fingertips.
How To Earn Up To 1.15% APY Rate:
- Sign up for Popular Direct’s Savings Account to earn 1.15% APY for up to $25,000.
- Upon account opening, make a minimum opening deposit of at least $5,000 up to $25,000 to qualify for the 1.15% APY rate.
- Monthly service fee of $4 waived if you maintain a balance greater than $500. Maintain the account for at least 180 days or a $25 early closing fee will apply for accounts closed within 180 days of opening.
Popular Direct’s Savings Acount is offering a great APY rate of 1.15% placing Popular Direct at the top of the list out of the personal savings accounts available nationwide. Keep in mind to keep the account active otherwise a $5 monthly dormancy fee will occur if there has been no activity for 12 months. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers the chance to earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. You can earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases worldwide. Your points go far since you get 20% off travel when redeemed thru Ultimate Rewards. All Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders enjoy travel benefits and a direct access to a live adviser 24 hours a day. No foreign transaction fees, plus Chip and Signature enabled for international travel. There is an introductory annual fee of $0 the first year, then $95. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Review|