Read on to learn about the ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking account.
For residents nationwide, ECCU is offering 3.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking
ECCU is a credit union designed for your family, your ministry and your church. They are a cooperative of Evangelical Christian individuals and organizations sharing their resources to grow and support ministry.
In addition to offering all the banking options you need (checking, savings, loans, credit cards, online and mobile banking, ATMs, etc.), they go one step further. They exist to help you fulfill your mission and ministry opportunities more effectively by improving your financial life and giving you the opportunity to align your finances with your faith.
Continue reading for everything you need to know about ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
ECCU Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to $10K.
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to ECCU and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in online statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||3.00%|
|$10,000.01+||3.00% to 0.50%|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05%|
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Refunds in ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile bank app
- Mobile check deposits
- Account alerts
- NCUA insured to protect your money
- No minimum deposit to open
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Online debit card management
• Simple, 3-step process for direct deposit
• Only $50 to open an account
In conclusion, the current rewards checking rate of 3.00% is pretty generous considering it’s on balances up to $10,000! The only down side would be if this account triggered a hard pull. It is unknown right now, so let us know in the comments below! Just remember the account requirements and you’ll be good to go.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking Account.