Read on to learn about the ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking account.
For residents nationwide, ECCU is offering 3.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $10,000.
Table of Contents
About ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking
ECCU is a credit union designed for your family, your ministry and your church. They are a cooperative of Evangelical Christian individuals and organizations sharing their resources to grow and support ministry.
In addition to offering all the banking options you need (checking, savings, loans, credit cards, online and mobile banking, ATMs, etc.), they go one step further. They exist to help you fulfill your mission and ministry opportunities more effectively by improving your financial life and giving you the opportunity to align your finances with your faith.
Continue reading for everything you need to know about ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking Account below.
ECCU Rewards Checking Rate
Residents nationwide can earn a 3.00% APY on balances up to $10,000. There is also no minimum account balance so you will be able to enjoy the rate on all balances up to $10K.
- What you’ll get: 3.00% APY up to $10,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn a competitive interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.60% APY||Review|
|Aspiration||$150 Bonus + 1.00% APY||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$200 Bonus + 0.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank High Yield Savings||0.75% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||Up to 0.61% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.70% APY + Amazon Prime Offer||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.60% APY as of 4/28/22||Review|
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to ECCU and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in online statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $10,000.00||3.00%|
|$10,000.01+||3.00% to 0.50%|
|If qualifications are not met||0.05%|
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- Refunds in ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Mobile bank app
- Mobile check deposits
- Account alerts
- NCUA insured to protect your money
- No minimum deposit to open
Alternative Rewards Accounts To Consider
Earn up to 1.25% APY with the Axos Bank Rewards Checking account while enjoying a suite of digital tools for smarter money management. This is banking, redefined.
• Use Promo Code “Lucky” for a $100 bonus!
• Up to 1.25% APY
• Zero monthly maintenance fees
• Zero overdraft or NSF fees
• Zero minimum monthly balance reqs
• Unlimited domestic ATM fee reimbursements
• Zero Minimum Balance Requirement
• Only $50 to open an account
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
In conclusion, the current rewards checking rate of 3.00% is pretty generous considering it’s on balances up to $10,000! The only down side would be if this account triggered a hard pull. It is unknown right now, so let us know in the comments below! Just remember the account requirements and you’ll be good to go.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on ECCU Kasasa Cash Checking Account.