Find which banks have the best Savings account and Money Market Account rates here.
Savings accounts, CDs, checking accounts, and money markets each offer very different benefits, and very different interest rates. All banks listed are federally insured by the FDIC, so rest assured your money will be earning the highest possible interest rates in the safest environment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Savings Account Rates
- 1.1 Aspiration Spend & Save $100 Bonus + 1.00% APY
- 1.2 Axos Bank High-Yield Savings 0.61% APY
- 1.3 Axos Bank High Yield Money Market 0.60% APY
- 1.4 CIT Bank Money Market 0.45% APY
- 1.5 American Express High Yield Savings 0.40% APY
- 1.6 CIT Bank Savings Builder 0.40% APY
- 1.7 Discover Bank Online Savings 0.40% APY
- 1.8 Citibank Promotions
- 1.9 Ally Online Savings account
- 1.10 Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus
- 2 Best Hub Bank Account
- 3 Best Bank Account Rates – Nationwide
- 4 High-Interest Reward Checking Accounts - Nationwide
- 5 Best State Bank Rates
Best Savings Account Rates
The following Savings & Money Market Accounts are available to everyone to earn the highest interest rate possible! This means finding the kind of savings account that is best suited for your needs.
All banks listed are federally insured by the FDIC, so rest assured your money will be earning the highest possible interest rates in the safest environment.
Aspiration Spend & Save $100 Bonus + 1.00% APY
To earn the $100 bonus, use your Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 60 days from account opening. Additionally, earn 1.00% APY when you spend $1,000 or more monthly, using the Aspiration debit card.
- Up to 10% cash back on debit card purchases
- Unlimited fee-free ATM withdrawals at Allpoint ATMs
- Up to 1.00% APY on savings
- Deposits are FDIC-insured
- No hidden fees!
- Extra cash back for spending at socially-conscious businesses
(No Expiration Date)
Axos Bank High-Yield Savings 0.61% APY
Take your money further, faster and earn 0.61% APY.
- Earn 0.61% APY on all balances
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- No minimum balance requirements.
- Interest compounded daily.
- $250 minimum balance to open an account
- FDIC insured
Axos Bank High Yield Money Market 0.60% APY
Enjoy the security of traditional savings with the advantage of high interest rates and limited transactions. Earn 0.60% APY on your funds.
- Current rate offer: 0.60% APY on all balances
- No fees. No minimum balance requirements
- $1000 minimum balance to open an account
- FDIC Insured
CIT Bank Money Market 0.45% APY
Earn 0.45% APY with the CIT Money Market account.
- Earn 0.45% APY on your funds— reach your savings goals with a CIT Bank Money Market account.
- Earn several times the national average
- Quick and easy access to funds
- No monthly service fees
- 24/7 secure & award-winning banking
- A limit of six transactions per statement cycle
- Deposit checks remotely and make transfers with the CIT Bank mobile app
American Express High Yield Savings 0.40% APY
American Express® High Yield Savings account offers 0.40% APY Rate on all account balances.
- Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits.
- Your high yield savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
- Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
- No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
- 24/7 Account Access.
CIT Bank Savings Builder 0.40% APY
Earn up to 0.40% APY with the CIT Bank Savings Builder account.
- Earn up to 0.40% APY on your funds—grow your savings faster.
- Earn a top tier, competitive APY on your money—one of the top savings rates in the nation.
- Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings—all while getting a top rate.
Discover Bank Online Savings 0.40% APY
Discover Online Savings Account offers 0.40% APY on your funds. This account is available online, nationwide. Member FDIC.
- Earn a high interest rate of 0.40% APY!
- No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees.
- FDIC insurance up to $250,000.
(See advertiser website for full details)
- Earn a competitive % APY on your deposits.
- No limits on earnings
- No minimum opening deposit
Ally Online Savings account
- Earn a competitive rate on your deposits.
- No minimum opening deposit
Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Eligible account: Chase SavingsSM
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- How to earn it:
- Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
- When you’ll receive it: You will receive your bonus after maintaining the balance requirement for 90 days.
- Monthly fee: Within 10 business days of completing requirements
- Option 1: A balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account, OR
- Option 2: $25 or more in total Autosave or other repeating automatic transfers from your personal Chase checking account or Chase Liquid® Card (available only through chase.com or Chase Mobile®), OR
- Option 3: A Chase College CheckingSM account linked to this account for Overdraft Protection, OR
- Option 4: An account owner who is an individual younger than 18, OR
- Option 5: A linked Chase Better Banking® Checking, Chase Premier CheckingSM, Chase Premium Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
The information for the Chase SavingsSM account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Best Hub Bank Account
American Express® High Yield Savings Account – You earn a high interest rate within this account along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the last few years. Here’s why:
- No dollar limitations for ACH transfers – When you find a top bank rate account, you don’t want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
- 1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed – With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
- No loss of interest during transfers – On the day you initiate your transaction on the High Yield Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.40% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
Some other features from American Express® High Yield Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Best Bank Account Rates – Nationwide
|T-Mobile Money||Checking Account||4.00%||No min/$3,000 max||Soft||Review|
|Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union||Superior MMA||1.00%||$500 min/$25K max||?||Review|
|Connexus Credit Union||MMA||1.00%||$100K min/No max||?||Review|
|Aspiration ($100 bonus)||Spend & Save||1.00%||$10K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|CFBank||MMA||0.75%||$20K min/No max||?||Review|
|Gold Coast Bank||Money Market Account||0.75%||$50K min/No max||?||Review|
|Nationwide by Axos Bank||My Savings||0.70%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Neighbors Bank||High-Yield Online Savings||0.70%||$25K min/No max||?||Review|
|Smarty Pig||High Yield Savings||0.70%||$2.5 min/$10k max||?||Review|
|CFG Bank||High Yield Money Market||0.66%||$25K min/No max||?||Review|
|Affirm||Online Savings||0.65%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|ConnectOne Bank||Online Savings||0.65%||$2.5K min/$250K max||?||Review|
|Fitness Bank||Savings Account||0.65%||$100 min/No max||?||Review|
|BrioDirect||Direct Savings||0.60%||$5K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|CommunityWide Fed Credit Union||High Rate Quarterly Fund Account||0.60%||$500 min/No max||?||Review|
|Customers Bank||Market Savings Account||0.60%||$25K min/No Max||Soft||Review|
|Live Oak Bank||Savings||0.60%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|National Cooperative Bank||Impact Money Market||0.60%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Prime Alliance Bank||Personal Savings||0.60%||$1 min/No max||?||Review|
|First Foundation Bank||Online Savings||0.60%||$1K min/No max||?||Review|
|Vio Bank||High Yield Online Savings||0.57%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|SFGI||Direct Savings||0.56%||No min/No max||?||Review|
|Alliant Credit Union||High Yield Savings||0.55%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Comenity Direct||High Yield Savings||0.55%||$5K /$250K max||?||Review|
|Popular Direct||Select Savings||0.55%||$5K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|USALLIANCE||High Dividend Savings||0.55%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Valley Direct Online Savings||Online Savings||0.55%||$5k min/No max||Soft||Review|
|CIBC||Savings||0.52%||$1K min/$1M max||?||Review|
|Ally Bank||Online Savings Account||0.50%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|All America Bank||Mega Money Market® Checking||0.50%||No min/$50K max||Soft||Review|
|BankDirect||Money Market||0.50%||$10k min/No max||?||Review|
|BankPurely||PurelyMoneyMarket||0.50%||$25k min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Capital One 360||Performance Savings||0.50%||No min||Soft||Review|
|iGObanking||Online Money Market||0.50%||$25k min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Chime ($75 bonus)||Checking Account||0.50%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|CIT Bank||Savings Connect||Up to 0.50%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Citibank||Citi® Accelerate Savings||0.50%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|First Internet Bank||Money Market||0.50%||$4K /No max||?||Review|
|Marcus by Goldman Sachs||Online Money Market||0.50%||$2,500 min/$No max||Soft||Review|
|Northern Bank||Direct Money Market||0.50%||$5k min/$250k max||Soft||Review|
|Redneck Bank||Mega Money Market||0.50%||$1K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Rising Bank||High Yield Savings||0.50%||$1K min/$500K max||Soft||Review|
|Salem Five Direct||High Yield Savings||0.50%||No min/$1M max||Hard||Review|
|Spectrum Credit Union||MarketEdge Money Market Savings||0.50%||$2.5k min/No max||?||Review|
|Star One Credit Union||Money Market||0.50%||$50 min/No max||?||Review|
|TAB Bank||High Yield Savings||0.50%||$1 min/No max||?||Review|
|TotalDirectBank||Direct Money Market Deposit||0.50%||$5k min/$500k max||?||Review|
|Western State Bank||High Yield Money Market||0.50%||No min/$3M max||Soft||Review|
|Bank7||Online Savings||0.45%||No min/$1M max||Soft||Review|
|Bank7||Online Money Market||0.45%||No min/$1M max||Soft||Review|
|CIT Bank||Money Market||0.45%||$100 min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Mutual One Bank||Online Savings||0.45%||No min/No max||?||Review|
|PenFed||Online Savings||0.45%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|American Express||High-Yield Savings||0.40%||No min/$5M max||?||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||Premier Money Market Account||0.40%||$50K min/No max||?||Review|
|CIT Bank||Savings Builders||0.40%||$25K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Citizens Access||Online Savings||0.40%||$5K /$250K max||?||Review|
|Colorado Federal Savings Bank||Colorado Savings Bank||0.40%||$1 min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Credit Karma||High Yield Savings||0.40%||$0.01/No max||?||Review|
|Discover Bank||Online Savings||0.40%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Elements Financial||Helium Savings||0.40%||$2,500 min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Gateway First (Many States)||High Yield Savings||0.40%||No min/No Max||?||Review|
|PNC Bank (Many States)||High-Yield Savings||0.40%||$1 min/$5M max||Soft||Review|
|Sallie Mae Bank||Money Market||0.40%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Synchrony Bank||High Yield Savings||0.40%||No min/No max||Soft||Review|
|TIAA Bank||Yield Pledge Money Market||0.40%||$500 min/$250K max||?||Review|
|able Banking||Money Market Savings||0.35%||No min||Soft||Review|
|American Heritage Credit Union||High-Yield Savings||0.35%||$10K min/$1M max||?||Review|
|Northpointe Bank||Ultimate Savings||0.35%||$5K min/$2M max||?||Review|
|Betterment||EverydayTMCash Reserve||0.30%||$10 min/No max||?||Review|
|Latino Community Credit Union||Online Money Market||0.30%||$500 min/No max||Soft||Review|
|SoFi Money ($50 Bonus)||Checking/Savings||0.25%||No min/No max||?||Review|
|UFB Direct||Money Market||0.20%||$5K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|UFB Direct||High Yield Savings||0.20%||$10K min/No max||Soft||Review|
|Varo||Savings Account||0.20%||No min/No max||?||Review|
High-Interest Reward Checking Accounts - Nationwide
For those who are willing to do some extra work each month, you may want to sign up for a Rewards Checking Account (RCA). To earn the higher-than-normal APR as compared to a savings account, you must enroll in eStatements, set up monthly direct deposit or ACH transfers, then make a minimum number of debit card transactions. While the rate may be high, there is a cap usually between $10K to $20K on the high interest rate.
|Bank or Credit Union||Account Type||APY||Maximum||Inquiry||Review|
|Consumers Credit Union||Free Rewards Checking||4.09%||$10,000||Hard||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||Extreme Checking||3.50%||$15,000||Soft||Review|
|Devon Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.50%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Evansville Teachers FCU||Vertical Dividend Checking||3.30%||$20,000||Soft||Review|
|Western Vista Credit Union||Panorama Checking||3.25%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Market USA FCU||Platinum Tier Rewards Checking||3.01%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Farmer State Bank||Loyalty Checking||3.05%||$15,000||?||Review|
|UnionBank||1-2-3 Rewards Checking||3.05%||$25,000||?||Review|
|INOVA Federal Credit Union||Shield Checking||3.00%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Lake Michigan Credit Union||Max Checking||3.00%||$15,000||Hard||Review|
|Municipal Employees Credit Union||RewardChecking||3.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Porte Bank||High-Yield Savings||3.00%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Quoin Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.00%||$25,000||?||Review|
|R Bank||R Best Checking||3.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Security Bank of Crawford||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.00%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Sharon Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Sunstate Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Sullivan Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||3.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|22nd State Bank||Kasasa Cash||2.50%||$25,000||?||Review|
|CapEd Credit Union||High Yield Checking||2.50%||$10,000||?||Review|
|evergreenDIRECT Credit Union||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.50%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Farmer's State Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.50%||$25,000||?||Review|
|First Financial FCU||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.50%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||Free Checking||2.50%||$10,000||?||Review|
|The Bank of Denver||Kasasa Cash||2.50%||$25,000||Soft||Review|
|USE Federal Credit Union||Kasasa Cash||2.50%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Garden Savings Federal Credit Union||Platinum Checking||2.25%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||Boost Interest Checking||2.25%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Presidential Bank||Advantage Checking||2.25%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Hiway Federal Credit Union||Hi Yield Checking||2.22%||$25,000||?||Review|
|AndgioCredit Union||High-Yield Checking||2.09%||$10,000||?||Review|
|TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union||TruRate Checking||2.02%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Bay State Savings Bank||Kasasa Cash||2.01%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Campus Federal||Lagniappe Checking||2.01%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Department Of Commerce Federal Credit Union||Performance Checking||2.01%||$20,000||?||Review|
|First Security Bank & Trust||Kasasa Cash||2.01%||$50,000||?||Review|
|Affiliated Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.00%||$50,000||?||Review|
|Day Air Credit Union||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.00%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Signature Federal Credit Union||High Yield Checking||2.00%||$20,000||Soft||Review|
|Elements Financial||High Interest Checking||2.00%||$20,000||Soft||Review|
|GreenState Credit Union||R2 Checking||2.00%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Home State Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.00%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Ideal Credit Union||High Yield Checking||2.00%||$20,000||?||Review|
|Main Street Bank||Kasasa Cash||2.00%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Silver Lake Bank||Kasasa Cash Checking||2.00%||$20,000||?||Review|
|TAB Bank||Kasasa Cash||2.00%||$50,000||Soft||Review|
|The Savings Bank||Kasasa Cash||2.00%||$15,000||Soft||Review|
|United Educators Credit Union||High Yield Checking||2.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Wings Financial||High Yield Checking||1.76%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Connexus Credit Union||Xtraordinary Rewards Checking||1.75%||$25,000||Hard||Review|
|Partner Colorado Credit Union||High Interest Checking||1.75%||$10,000||Hard||Review|
|Finex Credit Union||Axcess Rewards Checking||1.51%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Country Bank||Kasasa Cash||1.50%||$20,000||Soft||Review|
|Envision Bank||Envision Max||1.50%||$25,000||?||Review|
|KS State Bank||Checking PLUS||1.50%||$15,000||?||Review|
|One American Bank||Kasasa Cash||1.50%||$10,000||Soft||Review|
|Industrial Bank||Kasasa Cash||1.47%||$15,000||?||Review|
|Heritage Bank||eCentive Account||1.32%||$25,000||Soft||Review|
|Devon Bank||Kasasa Cash with Saver||1.25%||$50,000||?||Review|
|Quontic Bank||High Interest Checking||1.25%||$1,000,000||?||Review|
|America's Credit Union||Affinity Plus Checking||1.01%||$25,000||Soft||Review|
|All America Bank||Ultimate Rewards Checking||1.00%||$10,000||Soft||Review|
|Northwest Federal Credit Union||Kasasa Cash||1.00%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Orion Federal Credit Union||Premium Checking||1.00%||$10,000||Hard||Review|
|Redneck Bank||Rewards Checking||1.00%||$10,000||?||Review|
|Sullivan Bank||Kasasa Saver||1.00%||$25,000||?||Review|
|XCEL Federal Credit Union||Kasasa Cash||1.00%||$25,000||?||Review|
|Merchants Bank of Indiana||Money Market||0.75%||$1,000,000||?||Review|
|Pelican State Credit Union||Kasasa Saver||0.75%||$50,000||?||Review|
Best State Bank Rates
Some bank rates are only available for these States with higher interest rate than you can find anywhere else. You may be interested in them because you want a physical branch where you live. We listed below all the best high interest rates if you are fortunate to live in the respective State below.
|SharePoint Credit Union||MN||eSavings Account||3.00%||No min/$10K max||Review|
|Apco Employees Credit Union||AL||IRA Share Account||2.02%||$25 minimum to earn high rate||Review|
|Central Minnesota CU||MN||My Goal Savings||2.00%||$0+ minimum to earn high rate||Review|
|WauBank||AZ, CT, FL, MA, RI, TN, VA||Online High Yield Savings||1.85%||$5K minimum to earn high rate||Review|
|Keesler Federal Credit Union||AL, LA, MS||High Interest Money Market Plus||1.50%||$100K Min/No Max||Review|
|Workers Credit Union||MA||SaveUp Savings||1.35%||$5.00 min/No max||Review|
|Home Loan Investment Bank||RI, MA||Premier Savings||1.05%||$50k minimum to earn high rate||Review|
|Amboy Direct||NJ||eSavings Account||1.01%||$1.00 min/$250,000 max||Review|
|Advancial Premium||PA||Money Market||1.01%||$1.00 min/$100,000 max||Review|
|Bogota Savings Bank||NJ||Anniversary Money Market||1.00%||$75K min/No max||Review|
|Sharon Bank||DE, NJ, PA||Kasasa Saver||1.00%||$50K min/No max||Review|
|Home State Bank||MN||Kasasa Saver||0.50%||No min/$50K max||Review|
American Express® High Yield Savings Account - You earn 0.40% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex High Yield Savings account has been my favorite Hub account for the past 7 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the high yield savings account website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express High Yield Savings Account include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos Bank and CIT Bank accounts offer great rates available nationwide which I recommend.
|Aspiration||1.00% APY + $100 Cash||Review|
|Axos My Savings Builder||Up to 0.70% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings||0.61% APY||Review|
|Axos Bank High Yield Money Market||0.60% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.45% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.